These suggestions might include:
- Arranging their work station to make it more ergonomically correct whenever possible.
- Setting a reminder to stand up and stretch for one minute every working hour at a computer.
- Maintaining hydration with drinking half their body weight in ounces of water, and more if they drink caffeinated drinks or alcohol.
- Focusing on their posture, by making sure their navel is tucked in, shoulders are down and relaxed and head is back.
- Starting and ending their day with a gentle stretching routine.